Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ritual... All I Do Is Go See Lu...

... Y'all can't do it like K do it
... I can't stop
... Won't stop
... Like a Ford Explorer without the brake fluid... (c) Phonte


Yep... That's pretty much my motto these days... As far as Lupe Fiasco is concerned...

I'm not a drinker, nor am I a smoker... So I guess my vice would have to be going to Lupe Fiasco concerts (although, a vice is a bad habit and the only BAD thing about my attending these shows is that I can't really afford it)...

It's gotten to the point where my friends and family ridicule me so bad that I don't even tell them when I'm going out of town for a show... But you know what they say... Ridicule is the burden of genius...

Anyway... I've been to 7 so far (and that's only been since November of '06) I just can't imagine what I'm going to do with my life when he goes off tour. The whole reason I get up and go to work in the morning is because I know that if I don't work, I don't go to Lupe shows...

And I can't NOT go to Lupe shows...

Check out my journey so far...

Where it all began...With the best birthday present ever!... 11/07/06... Frisco @ the Independent...
"Happy Industries"











My second Lupe show... 12/05/06... DC @ the 930 Club...
"Conflict Diamonds"










Lupe show #3... 12/10/06... Baltimore @ Sonar...
"Twilight Zone"











The Roots... Jilly (from Philly)... And, of course, Mr. Fiasco... #4 @ Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City... 02/10/07...
"Daydreamin'"












And Vegas made #5... 02/13/07... The Empire Ballroom... Yep... That's me on the stage with Phonte's hat on... It was a GREAT night...
"Kick Push"
Lupe Fiasco








Add to My Profile More Videos


Lu himself gave me tickets to #6... Also in Vegas @ The Aladdin... 02/14/07...

Lupe Fiasco In Vegas








Add to My Profile More Videos


#7... UCR... 02/24/07... When he says "HEEEEY" at the beginning, he's talking to me (we're cool like that)...
"Kick Push"











As my favorite rapper (and you should know by now who that is) would say...

Peace and much love... K

No comments: