Saturday, March 3, 2007

And it starts...

You know...


Being a writer, you'd think I would've written more of these things by now. But, I just never got into the blogging scene. While anyone who knows even a little about me, knows that I have very strong opinions on just about everything, I just haven't had the drive to do much of anything (this is what happens when your life is in shambles)...

But seeing as how I was blessed with the gifts to spell words correctly (and look them up if I don't know how), string them together effectively and form extreme opinions, I think I will give this thing a shot...


Of course I have to give credit where credit is due. So...

Thanks to Byron Crawford (who truly is my favorite rapper's least favorite blogger), And Sista Toldja (AKA Holly Go Hard AKA Holly Go ILL) for the inspiration...


As of now, I'm not sure how much of this blogging crap I'll be doing, as I have a severe mind-changing problem. So we'll see how it goes...

As my favorite rapper would say...

Peace and much love... K

No comments: